- Licenced for one user for install on one PC. No Disc.
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply.
- Save documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them away from home.
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.